Shane Keisuke Berkery is an Irish-Japanese contemporary artist based in Dublin, Ireland. His cultural background has been a major influence on his work and is a frequent theme in his paintings Berkery primarily works out of his studio in Dublin and is represented by The Molesworth Gallery.
- Named in the “Irish painters under 30 to watch” by RTÉ Culture – January 2017
- Winner of the 2016 Hennessy Craig Scholarship at the RHA annual exhibition
- Winner of the 2016 Whyte’s Award at the RHA annual exhibition
- Painting purchased by the Office of Public Works (OPW) and placed in the Irish State Art Collection
- Winner of the National University of Ireland (NUI) 2015 Art and Design Prize
- Graduated from the National College of Art and Design in Dublin, Ireland